• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Has anybody ever had a random window "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" pop up stating a vulcanjs.node error? It doesn't stop me using photoshop CC but randomly occurs at least once per day. How do I fix this error?

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2015 Aug 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image001 (2).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please Remove/Repair all the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable from the control panel

below is the screenshot how they will look

forum.png

then reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for 2012 and others

from the below mentioned link

Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download...

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're having the same exact issue as the OP on one of our workstations.  I first attempted a repair of all C++ installations with no success.  Then I uninstalled all C++ installations.  Oddly, prior to reinstalling, I could still open Photoshop and still had the same error message.  I've since reinstalled C++ 2012, 2013, and 2015 and still get the error message.  Would a reinstallation of Photoshop be the next step or does somebody else have another suggestion?

MissTake - for what it's worth, the the library panel isn't open (for any user on the machine - we've tested with a couple of different users in case it was a profile issue).  This error is appearing immediately upon loading the application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

it solved my problem.

I had multiple C++2013/2012 Versions installed and after uninstalling old one, so that only the newest version for x64 and x86 were installed the error was gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this relates to the server used to provide the functionality for the new Library Panel features in Photoshop 2015. So you probably won't see anything wrong if you are not using the library when the error occurs. You could try closing the Library panel for a couple of days and see if the runtime error goes away.

Terri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2015 Aug 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An user here at the office is having the exact same error message, while working on random applications and it also happens once a day.

I've found that vulcanjs.node resides on %PROGRAMFILES%\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\CCLibrary\js\node_modules\node-vulcanjs\build\Release

But why is it happening, what it is impacting and how to stop it?

jot64467005, did the suggestion from Akash Sharma worked for you?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It´s just three days ago that I´m having the same problem. How will I have to fix it? When will we get a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. I'll try the suggested C++ repair and the link provided by Akash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i reinstall all Visual C++, but nothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 31, 2016 Mar 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is adobe comming with a fix for this problem?

We tried reinstalling Visualc++ but this did not resolve anything.

We are running Win7 and problem occurs on 3 pc's.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for pointing me in (hopefully) right direction!

Since I don't intend to use the CC Libraries functionalities, I'm trying to fix this the good old dirty way...

I have located these files:

CCLibrary.exe
in C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\CCLibrary

and

CCXProcess.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\CCXProcess

I have closed them via Windows Task Manager and I renamed them to CCLibrary.exe.off and CCXProcess.exe.off respectively to prevent them from running automatically again.

The applications themselves (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) seem to be running fine so far.

I will update if I see the error again (or confirm if it doesn't pop up in next few days - it was popping like 10 times a day, so I guess I will find out quite quickly if this helped)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, now everything working fine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a bunch 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

**SOLUTION****

GO TO:

local disk/program files/adobe/adobe creative cloud experience/libs/ node

rename to node.off

Restart computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks brother...😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great solution bro, respect from Turkey:turkey:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines