• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with PDF export in Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am making a PDF of 210mm x 297mm with 300 resolution and when I finish exporting it and I want to see it, it takes a long time to be able to quickly see the pdf... it gets stuck when you scroll

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is generally not a good choice for pdf-creation, but what are the exact pdf-settings you use? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed.
For PDF creation photoshop isn't the right choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And which is the best App to create a PDF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Maria Sol273201226p3s 

In addition to the question asked by @c.pfaffenbichler about your exact settings, can you also go to File > Properties > Description in Acrobat or Acrobat Reader and share a screenshot?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don´t find this option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Size: 210 x 297 mm

Resolution. 300

COLOR CMYK

I remove the option to save Photoshop settings and activate the option to optimize for web

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Maria Sol273201226p3s wrote:

Size: 210 x 297 mm

Resolution. 300

COLOR CMYK

I remove the option to save Photoshop settings and activate the option to optimize for web

Again: what are the exact pdf-settings you use? 

Among the Adobe applications Indesign and Illustrator are good options to create pdfs while maintaining vector objects and searchable text. (You did not mention text specifically, but so far we haven’t seen the design, so better safe than sorry.) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Maria Sol273201226p3s wrote:

I ... activate the option to optimize for web

How many pages is your PDF and are you looking at it on the web? If you have one image on one page, this feature is not what is causing your image to get stuck when you scroll.

When there is a large PDF on the web and Fast Web View is off, the entire PDF has to download before you see the first page. When it is on, you can view each page as the PDF downloads. I don't think this is your situation. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/optimizing-pdfs-acrobat-pro.html

0B4F9969-55C9-4627-8011-AA255C245A65.jpeg

• After you create the PDF, what are you viewing it in? Acrobat DC? Acrobat Reader? Another PDF Reader? Photoshop?
  • How big is the file?
  • How much RAM do you have?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines