Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with text box

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm new and lost.

I don't know how to figure out why when I type a text box on my .png file (to add a title to the photo), the text is not there. I did two photos, and it worked perfectly. It put the fake text in, and I changed it.

After the second photo, I stopped adding the lorem ipsum, and I can't type in the text box I've created. I've checked font size, and I'm not sure what else to do.

Help? I'm not sure if this is the proper place to ask. If not, could someone guide me to the support?I'm on a Mac with Big Sur 11.1 and PS 2023. I've tried rebooting.

Thanks!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Hi @Lauren107 if you click once with your type tool - does it let you input single line text?

Next check your layers panel for a text layer. If you see it double click the T icon to edit the text on your document.
If you dont see a text layer you did not create a text frame.

kevinstohlmeyer_0-1679426783073.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lauren107 if you click once with your type tool - does it let you input single line text?

Next check your layers panel for a text layer. If you see it double click the T icon to edit the text on your document.
If you dont see a text layer you did not create a text frame.

kevinstohlmeyer_0-1679426783073.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin, thank you for replying!

It did not. I can't click into the layer at all.

I did not try clicking on the T icon, though! Double clicking on that, put the text in the layer. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines