• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help

New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

guys I need help with the support I did not help. I installed the official photoshop on the aimag, processed the photo ( put it in raw camera proPhotoshop, changed the profile to srgb before saving it), saved it in jpeg, went to print, and he doesn't even see their equipment , the file doesn't open on the phone, that is, I can't even transfer it to the client. What nonsense. something is wrong in the settings that I did not touch, except for ProPhoto/ please help [personal email removed - this is a public forum] , before that, I worked on the broken version for 7 years. everything was ok.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your description seems less than perfectly clear. 

When you open the jpg in Photoshop does it display the image as expected? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you save it as jpeg or jpeg2000?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is apparent that English is not your native language. As a result, your description of the problem is difficult for us to understand. Perhaps, if you posted your inquiry in your language the Forum’s “translate” function could help us. 

Meanwhile, I believe you told us the following facts which  we would like you to confirm. We have also included some questions we would like you to answer so that we can help you:

1. You installed an authorized copy of Photoshop. 

Was it on a Mac or PC?  Which Operating System? Version of Photoshop? Are you certain that your computer can accommodate your version of Photoshop?

2.  You processed a raw file and moved into Photoshop where the profile was set to ProPhoto RGB. You converted (or assigned) the profile to sRGB.  

3.  It was saved as a jpeg. 

4.  Photoshop seems not to be synced to your printer.

5.  You also cannot email the saved jpg file.

6.  You have worked with a pirated version of Phsotoshop for 7 years without this problem.

Which version of the pirated version and with what Operating System?

Also tell us what you have done so far in order to solve the problem.

When you confirm the facts listed above and answer the questions we will attempt to help you solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines