• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi, can I use the same generated auto fill across all my images.

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm editing an image of a store with broking floor tiles. I want to use generated auto fill to fix the floor but I can't seem to use the same floor generated in my other photos please help. I'm new to Photoshop.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the generated auto fill fixes the floor in your image of the store and if you'd like to preserve the generated fill, you could duplicate the store image and the generated auto fill and merge those two duplicated layers. To duplicate them, select them both in the Layers panel and drag them to the + button at the bottom of the Layers panel. While the duplicates are selected, go the Layers panel menu (the hamburger menu in the upper right) and select Merge Layers. If you don't need to preserve the original layers, you can just merge those two. Then you can use that merged layer wherever you need it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines