• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

horizontal line in photoshop

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can help.  I have a Stock image that I used the magic wand on.  When I add it to my file it leaves a horizontal line across the rest of my images where the original frame of the image was.  I have tried deleting it and re-installing.  I have closed Photoshop thinking maybe it was a glitch.  Still there.

I know it is associated with the Stock image because when I hide the layer it goes away.  I am not a power user of Photoshop and would be grateful for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi can you please share a screenshot of your problem ?

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the line is below the filmstrip and above the black boxthe line is below the filmstrip and above the black box

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi think its extra line remaining of picture whose background you removed did try to use erasor on it ?

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like a small part remaining from the image. You can either use the eraser tool. Or if you want to be non-destructive, use a layer mask and mask it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turn the visibility of each layer off and on - you will quickly find which layer has the offending line and you will then be able to mask/erase it.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines