Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How can I activate the ASUS Active Stylus to draw in Photoshop?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone 🙂

I recently purchased the ASUS Zenbook Flip 14 and the ASUS Active Stylus Pen.

I can write and draw using the Stylus in several Apps, just as well as using it as a mouse to navigate.

But in Photoshop, I can only draw with the Touchpad/Mouse on my Convertible. The tip of the Stylus appears as a cross on my canvas just as it would with my mouse, yet when I start painting a shape with the pen, no line appears on screen. 
I tried to ask google for help, changed several settings (Windows Ink, Brush-Settings in PS) but nothing changed.

Do I have to connect my Stylus to Adobe / PS seperately? 
Did I pick the one maufacturer that is not supported by Adobe?

I hope someone can help...

Thanks in advance 🙂

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the exact same issue. I have tried changing brush settings etc, but photoshop (cs6) doesnt seem to support pen pressure/tilt on my machine. Ive also got the asus flip. Hope someone has some useful tips. Goodluck

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add....that i can start drwing with the active stylus in photoshop then it just suddenly stops working, freezing for a short perios before i can use with normal touch or mouse. Have you noticed this too? Any tips??

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, I'm having the same problem with my Asus zenbook 15 (flip touch-screen)

Did you find some way to fix it? 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines