• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can layers with Pattern Overlays be affected by Adjustment Layers?

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It seems like Adjustment Layers don't have any effect on layers with a Pattern Overlay Effect?  When I toggle the visbility of the Pattern Overlay off, the Adjustment Layer has an effect, but when I toggle the visbility of the Pattern Overlay on again the Adjustment Layer has no visible effect.  Is this always the case?  If not, does anyone know how can go about ensuring layers with Pattern Overlays are able be affected by Adjustment Layers?  Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works as expected for me. Could you post a screen shot, showing the Layers panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2024 Feb 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It should work. I'm wondering if maybe your Adjustment Layer is clipped to a layer so that it only affects that layer and not the layer that has the Pattern Overlay layer style. Would you be able to post a screenshot that includes your Layers panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines