• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I place an image in Photoshop?

Participant ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to add my artwork to this frame so that my client will know what his headshot will look like framed. I double-clicked where it says 'Poster (edit this)'. When I double-click, it transfers to the .psb file. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 8.52.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 8.52.58 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Nothing wrong you just have not compleated the process yet.

The Problem is that looks like a Mockup Template  the smart object layer on top shown is not visible in the document for its opacity is set to 0%. It share its object with one  or more other smart object layers that are visible in the collapsed Layer Group  stuff.   When you double clicked on the smart object layer content the smart object was opened  in a work document name.psb for you to work on the object.  Like you show. You should r

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing wrong you just have not compleated the process yet.

The Problem is that looks like a Mockup Template  the smart object layer on top shown is not visible in the document for its opacity is set to 0%. It share its object with one  or more other smart object layers that are visible in the collapsed Layer Group  stuff.   When you double clicked on the smart object layer content the smart object was opened  in a work document name.psb for you to work on the object.  Like you show. You should replace the artwork in the work document with your art then click on the close icon in the top right corner of the frame and click save the changes or use menu File>Close and click Save Changes.  When you do that Photoshop will update the smart object layer's object you double clicked on to open the object.   The other visible smart object layers that share the object contents will also be updated and be visible in the documents composite.  Your Art will be there.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much! It worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines