• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I STOP receiving emails about a post after I've resolved a problem?

Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2024 Jul 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a chain that discussed a problem I was having in Photoshop and commented on it a couple of times til I happily resolved the problem.  But I'm still getting all the emails from every time someone posts.  I've returned to the thread and, after going through many pages to find my three postings because there doesn't seem to be a way to search for mine, none of my posts say "follow".  I would think there'd be a simple way to say "unfollow this chain" but I can't find it and don't want several emails a day on this never-endingly.  But I don't want to change my master settings for my account to not get email in case I post another question (like this one) or comment on another thread.

There must be something I'm missing?

If it's of any help in solving this, the thread is this one:  https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-beta-bugs/p-bracket-keys-not-changing-brush-size/idc-p/1472...

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MiloInSanDiego 

To see all of your posts, click your Avatar in the upper right, then choose View Community Profile.

janee_1-1720284207163.png

Finally, select My Latest Contributions from the Drop-down in the upper left.

janee_0-1720284480086.png

I see six posts from you in that thread.

I haven't found a way to leave conversations. You might post to Using the Community, which is for questions and issues with the forums. Select Ideas for your topic instead of Discussions.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/ct-p/ct-Using-the-Community

I hope this helps.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the OP clicks on Edit Community Profile then there is a Notifications tab.

It's global of course, but if you are an occasional poster, you could turn notificatiions back on if you start a new thread.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines