• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I transfer the settings of one normal map in Photoshop onto another for a game?

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am creating a game mod that uses maps (for Crusader Kings II) and I have a map I am basing my mod on, but one map is of Europe/Africa/Asia and one is of the whole world. So, it's not the same map, but I want them to have the same settings in their normal map files. I will post pictures of each file so you can see what I mean in terms of how they look different. How can I transfer the settings of the smaller normal map to the world one? For clarity the top one is the one I want the settings for and the bottom one is the one I want to edit. 

Capture2.PNGCapture.PNG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please have a look at this and let us know if it helps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8jvroWSCBU

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines