• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you make the image stroke lines go over body and behind

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need help with this certain problem. I have attached two examples from these thumbnails that have the image lines, which is the "stroke" going behind both people and going over simultaneously. I've been trying to figure out how to do this but couldn't find a fix, there is no video tutorial on how to do this. I've tried everything to layer masks, including "Polygonal lasso Tool", and "Rectangular Marquee Tool". If someone could help me it would be great.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Hi, (ONE WAY) essentially you going to have three basic layers, the bottom and top layer are going to be the people on the sides and the middle layer the picture of the mystery person. You need to cut out either using your selection tools, or pen tool, mask, etc. the parts of the people you want above the mystery person frame- that layer will be at the top, The full image of the two people at the bottom.

Does that make sense? You could also just cleverly mask the picture layer but the effect wil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, (ONE WAY) essentially you going to have three basic layers, the bottom and top layer are going to be the people on the sides and the middle layer the picture of the mystery person. You need to cut out either using your selection tools, or pen tool, mask, etc. the parts of the people you want above the mystery person frame- that layer will be at the top, The full image of the two people at the bottom.

Does that make sense? You could also just cleverly mask the picture layer but the effect will look better with the 3 layers.

/G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect! Thank you so much. You explained it very well and I got it instantly. I really do appreciate the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines