• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add different colors inside a circle in Photoshop?

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This picture has three circles, filled with green, white with symbol and red. But I want to have white with symbol removed and both green and red color filled with half by half inside of all of these three circles. How can I do it?

mexican-bags-1800x1024.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Hi

Try this:

Use the shape tool to draw a circle (filled with any colour)

On the layer above use the marquee tool to draw two rectangles filled with green and red.

Now click on the border so that the top coloured layer clips to the circle below

Now convert those two layers into a smart object and duplicate that mart object object twice so that you have a total of three circles.

Now it is just a matter of using the transform tools to put each circle onto each bag as below

I hope that helps

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Try this:

Use the shape tool to draw a circle (filled with any colour)

On the layer above use the marquee tool to draw two rectangles filled with green and red.

Now click on the border so that the top coloured layer clips to the circle below

Now convert those two layers into a smart object and duplicate that mart object object twice so that you have a total of three circles.

Now it is just a matter of using the transform tools to put each circle onto each bag as below

I hope that helps

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines