• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to choose a default clone tool brush Photoshop CS6

Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, is there a way to set a default brush for my clone tool? I moved my brush to the first position in the brush palette, but it is not automatically selecting that brush as the default. (Photoshop CS6) Mac High Sierra

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so.  Photoshop will remember the last brush used. 

Resetting Preferences or resetting the clone tool should do it, but if you change the brush, or its size or other parameters, then that's what you will see next time you use it.  You could make an Action that reset the close tool, and trigger it with a shortcut.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Trevor, thanks for the suggestion. I don’t want the standard “default” brush. I want to pick a different brush for the default brush. When I change the brush size, then next time I use the brush it goes back to the default size, which I don’t want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines