• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to migrate 'New document' presets to my new computer

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have many templates for creating new documents in Photoshop that I want to move to my new laptop. I have tried Export/Import presets but that didn't move the 'New Document' presets.

I also tried moving 'MRU New Doc Sizes.json' & 'New Doc Sizes.json' from my old pc - but that didn't work either.

Is there a way to this? Thank you for your help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

@D241645578lg6 

Mac:

/Users/username/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop 2022 Settings/New Doc Sizes.json

Win:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2022\Adobe Photoshop 2022 Settings\New Doc Sizes.json

These directories may be hidden by default, search the web on how to show hidden items in your OS to find these folders. You will obviously need to change the folder for the required source and destination versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@D241645578lg6 

Mac:

/Users/username/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop 2022 Settings/New Doc Sizes.json

Win:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2022\Adobe Photoshop 2022 Settings\New Doc Sizes.json

These directories may be hidden by default, search the web on how to show hidden items in your OS to find these folders. You will obviously need to change the folder for the required source and destination versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines