• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to move frames within a video layer?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no clue how to select and move frames within a video layer (aside from splitting the layer at playhead and having then 2 layers but I still don't know how to even delete many frames at once to make it not painfully tedious). I'd be really grateful for your help!

unknown.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you split the layer at the playhead, hover your cursor over the end that you want to shorten. You'll see a different-looking cursor that looks like a bracket with arrows coming from the center pointing left and right. When you see that cursor, you can drag to trim the clip.

Here's more information:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there really no other way? I'll end up with tons of video layers just because I want to move a section by a few frames?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines