• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to use Photoshop to reference the style of an artist you admire.

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2024 Sep 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.
Thanks for taking a look at my question.
I am a student learning Photoshop.
There is an artist that I like very much, his name is serifa, and I don't know how to go about learning to create a work of art like his.

I would like to know how you guys learn when you find a style you want to reproduce.

For example, I would like to recreate three tastes.

[Links to shop removed]

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Serifa is the name of a shop/studio not the artist(s). Their names are Nastassja Abel and Christian Otto and they use AI to generate images which they then edit in Photoshop.

I would search for articles on the two artists and learn how they go about creating their images e.g.  https://hubemag.com/stories/serifa-the-art-of-imperfect-innovation

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening.
Thanks for your reply.

I am surprised that it is a generative AI.
I also saw your URL, but how would you like to know how to create the practice instead of talking about it in a thoughtful way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2024 Sep 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Search for the artists by name. There is a fair bit of information on them. They also have an instagram which you could use to contact them directly.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines