• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How update PS CS6 13.0 to 13.0.6?

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2014 Nov 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to update Photoshop CS6 13.0 to 13.0.6 on MacPro (10.10.1).  From PS, Help>Updates gives "checking for updates" constantly spinning gear.  Downloading 13.0.6 update from Adobe, I get "update failed - patch not applicable to you".  How do I update?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

From here:

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/mac/13.x

Use Go>Connect to Server and as Guest

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I had downloaded it before and tried a manual update and had gotten the "not applicable" note. But I tried again, and this time it worked. Don't know what went wrong the first time. Thanks. This is the first time I've used Adobe Communities, and I can't see where I'm supposed to mark that the answer is correct !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

p.s. i marked it for you (and me).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still not clear; I bought my macpro in 2014 and bought CS6 13.0;

had to reinstall this week CS6 from the disk and thought it would be possible to update it to 13.0.6, but can't find a way to do this; please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help>Updates from within photoshop cs6.

Or download the cs6 13.0.6 update installer:

https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/detail.jsp?ftpID=5676

https://www.adobe.com/gr_en/downloads/updates.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved this 5 year old discussion from Get Started to Photoshop.  A lot has changed  in 5 years.

If you can't locate the Photoshop CS6 13.0.6 updater, contact Customer Care by clicking the chat bot icon and type AGENT followed by Enter / Return.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still looking for the 13.06 updater. None of the links I can find are working and chat support was no help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From here:

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/mac/13.x

Use Go>Connect to Server and as Guest

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is great, thank you. I was able todownload everything. Unfortunatley, I am getting the error message:

"Adobe Application Manager is needed to resolve this problem, however it is missing or damaged. Download a new copy of Adobe Application Manager or install this product again."
I can't find a link to download the Adobe Application Manager. Any help is appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Application Manager 10.0:

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/creativesuite/cc/mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this. Still can't get the updates 13.01 - 13.06 to install. Error says patch does not apply to me. I'll uninstall CS6 and try again. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There haven't been any updates since 2012.  CS6 is a decade-old product that's discontinued & unsupported.   It is what it is... warts & all, I'm afraid.

MODERN OPTIONS:
Photoshop Elements 2022 (no subscription needed).
https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

Creative Cloud Photography Plan (approx $10/month for 12 months). Includes the following:
- Photoshop CC and Photoshop on iPad
- Lightroom on desktop, mobile and the web
- Lightroom Classic
- Portfolio website + hosting
- Spark with premium features
- Bridge
- 20 GB cloud storage (upgradable to 1 TB).
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

Creative Cloud All Apps (51 + apps & services) and Single Apps Plans
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away! Real Adobe employees will never reach out via Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail or Skype.
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You needed Application manager 6.2 not 10.0.

I'm not a Mac user but you will need the Adobe Cleaner to remove your CS6 Suite and AAM10 after you uninstall it from the OS. Do not install CS6 while online. If it connects to the Adobe servers the first update is AAM10. Then again you will not be able to install the updates.

Next time disconnect from the internet, Install the CS6 apps that you want, the install Adobe Application manager 6.2 and all the updates before you connect to the internet.

You should now be able to install all the updates needed.

I created a Library on Archive.org that contains all the [Link to non Adobe site removed] including [Link to non Adobe site removed]

Yon don't need to install the other AAM updates other than 6.2 even though they are included in the library.

Here's the [Link to non Adobe site removed]that should work to completely uninstall any CS6 application.

Download the updates ou need to folder then install them one at a time.

[Links removed by moderator - copying Adobe software to 3rd party sites breaks terms and conditions]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines