• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am a beginner and need help

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At first when i downloaded photo shop this window would appear and i could begin to edit the picture before fully opening all of photoshop, i have tried uninstalling it and installing again and i can't seem to get that window again. can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

As Dave has said, editing before entering into the full Photoshop interface only works with Raw Camera Media. You were in Camera Raw. If you want to edit a non-Raw photo in using the same tool--open your photo in Photoshop and then go to FILTER > CAMERA RAW FILTER...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need some information to go on:

* Adobe product and version number

* Operating system and version number

* The full text of any error message(s)

* What you were doing when the problem occurred

* Screenshots of the problem *

* How to take and post screenshots.  https://forums.adobe.com/message/4209263#4209263

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it be that you were initially opening camera raw from your file? A description of the file type and the exact steps you took when opening would help

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Dave has said, editing before entering into the full Photoshop interface only works with Raw Camera Media. You were in Camera Raw. If you want to edit a non-Raw photo in using the same tool--open your photo in Photoshop and then go to FILTER > CAMERA RAW FILTER...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

from where you were able to download this 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HEllo!

Camera Raw is built in Photoshop on the desktop, and now on Photoshop for ipad. 

After subscribing, you can download the first from the creative cloud application, and the second from the app store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines