• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have no clue whats going on

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for some reason photoshop just keeps locking all of my tools into the move tool. I cant click on anything, I cant do anything except use the move tool, even when it says ill have something like brush selected. Nothing specific seems to cause it, it just. happens. I thought that it was an issue with my computer and that it would go away on a seprate device but it hasnt and I have no idea how to fix it. Restarting my computer and re opening photoshop doesnt always work. I am using the most recent version of photoshop as of jan 27 2022, on a PC with windows 11 but this issue has been happening as far back as july 2021. I have seen other people experiencing the same problems for years, but i havent found a solid solution from any of them. I have consitently been unable to work on important projects because of this problem so i would greatly appreciate a resolution.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble with Photoshop. Could you please share the Photoshop's Help > System Info text here?

Also, please try resetting Photoshop's preferences and let us know how it goes. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines