• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I installed C/C Photoshop & Bridge new update. The icons on my computer disappeared. How do I open it?

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I open updated  c/c Photoshop and Bridge since the icons have disappeared from my computere?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

What OS are you using? Instructions are different for both.

Basically you search for Photoshop and launch it. The icon will show up in your taskbar or dock. Right click on that icon and select the choice to pin it there.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using? Instructions are different for both.

Basically you search for Photoshop and launch it. The icon will show up in your taskbar or dock. Right click on that icon and select the choice to pin it there.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My PS Icons disappeared from my desktop and all my folders. I relaunched PhotoShop and pinned the Icon to the task bar but I still don't see PS icons in my folders. It's like everything has been shifted to Cloud now. Is this the case?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like your file associations are broken. Check in Bridge Preferences > File Associations that the relevant file types are set to open in Photoshop 2022.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines