• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need an authorization code for my copy of cs2 [2017] [LOCKED]

Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I used my copy of CS2 on my old G5 running 10.4.11 yesterday and when I went to work on a small logo today I can no longer use it. I get this page that comes up showing my Serial Number, Activation Number and Activation Type. It is asking for an Authorization Code in order to launch. I tried calling the number on the scene but that no longer works. I found another Adobe number and that person could not help and sent me here. Hopefully this is the right place so I can start using my program again. If it is not can someone point me to the right place.

Thank you,

Todd

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

The activation servers have been shut down for CS2 and CS3. Go to this link: "Activation server unavailable" error in Adobe CS2, Acrobat 7, and Audition 3

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The activation servers have been shut down for CS2 and CS3. Go to this link: "Activation server unavailable" error in Adobe CS2, Acrobat 7, and Audition 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem as Todd described above. The link you provided takes me to a page called "Apps Available for Download," which doesn't really help much. I see nothing there about Illustrator specifically. I need to reactivate Illustrator CS2 on a new computer. I have a perpetual license. Shouldn't I be able to reactvate? Any help would be wonderful. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2024 Oct 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

janee_0-1728724867288.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2024 Oct 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Risay_Bichu3655 

You replied to a post from seven years ago. See the reply marked Correct from Chuck in 2017. CS2 can no longer be activated. I've locked this thread.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines