• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

imac photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, can anyone help ... can i download photoshop on my imac 2008 - OS X EL CAPITAN 10.11.6. please help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I believe there's a link where you can download CS2 which I think should be OK with ElCap. 

I'll try get the link for you and post it here

thanks

neil barstow, colourmanagement.net

[please do not use the reply button on a message in the thread, only use the one at the top of the page, to maintain chronological order]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that be great if you could. thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am really sorry that link has disappeared. 

neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support for old versions is in a bit of limbo these days - but as far as I can figure it out, anything prior to CS4 is now officially dead and gone. The CS2 and CS3 non-activation versions/serial numbers have recently been taken offline altogether.

If you already have CS2 or CS3 installed and running, they will keep working for as long as they keep working. But there's no way to install and activate them, ever again.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop cs2 won't work on Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or any other intel processor mac os atfter 10.6 Snow Leopard, since cs2 requires a mac with a PowerPC processor. Apple removed Rosetta after 10.6 so no PowerPC emulation in your El Capitan.

Unfortunately, adobe no longer seems to support El Capitan 10.11, so there is no photoshop version available from adobe for your operating system. Your best option if you want photoshop is to upgrade your mac to High Sierra or newer and subscribe to photoshop for around $10 a month.

https://www.apple.com/macos/how-to-upgrade/

I should add that buying a used photoshop version carries the risk of it being fake and/or filled with malware. It's not worth it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines