• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Processor Pro not available in Bridge CC 2018

Engaged ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to Photoshop CC 2018 and Bridge CC 2018 the Image Processor Pro (IPP) does not display under the Bridge > Tools > Photoshop menu.

The IPP dependencies were copied from the Photoshop 2017 to Photoshop 2018. The IPP can be accessed from Photoshop CC 2018 > File > Automate > Image processor Pro.. but not from Bridge CC 2018.

Currently, Photoshop CC 2017 and Bridge CC 2917 are installed locally and the IPP does display under the Bridge > Tools > Photoshop > Image Processor Pro...

Which IPP version have Mac users been able to successfully install in Bridge CC 2018 in OSX High Sierra?

Environment:

OSX High Sierra

MacBook Pro 2015

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Spent some other hours trying... I think it works.

I run High Sierra 10.13.4 for imac and macbook pro.

Nothing worked on my laptop. Been uninstalling PS CC2018 then Bridge, X bytor's wonderful 3_2b5 version, the last one he has released, but nothing in Tools, never, rebooting etc... nothing.

BUT it works on my iMac  - where I can also see my old Dr Brown 2.3.4 in Bridge Tools.

So, I have re - downloaded Dr Brown's last "Services installer 2.3.1" with the manual install for his last version of Image

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I am out of town and far from my computer. I cannot help. But my way works for me.

Le 7 juin 2018 à 21:27, Flexigav <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

Image Processor Pro not available in Bridge CC 2018

created by Flexigav in Photoshop Scripting - View the full discussion

I checked my details again. I can confirm my files and folders are located in the same directories as mentioned above by toml51515577, although I have the version downloaded in the Image Processor Pro-3-2b5 zip folder. It replaces the Dr Brown Services script file with the photoshop_ximage_processor_pro.jsx file.

However it does not show up on the Bridge Tools > photoshop menu at all, even though the Bridge preferences > Startup Scripts shows Dr. Brown's Services is ticked. When I click on the "Reveal My Startup Scripts" button in this preferences panel it show I have no script files in my Bridge CC 2018 Startup Scripts folder. If I paste a copy of the photoshop_ximage_processor_pro.jsx file there and restart Bridge, the IPP now appears in the Bridge Tools > photoshop menu and it does open Photoshop, but fails to run the IPP Script in photoshop. I still have to then use the Photoshop menu to run the IPP function.

It seams strange that the Dr Brown Services pdf manual installation instruction does not say to copy any file to the Bridge CC 2018 Startup Scripts folder at Macintosh HD / Users / user name / Library / Application Support / Adobe /..., only states: "

Step 4 – Place this one item into the Adobe Photoshop startup folder at the following location

on your computer:

(Macintosh HD) Root System / Library / Application Support / Adobe / Startup Scripts / Adobe Photoshop

Remember; only move this one file to this location." In the earlier version (2.3.1) it says to add the Dr Brown Services file to the Adobe Bridge file of the same path, rather than the Adobe Photoshop folder as above. However that version was intended for Adobe CS5/CS6.

With all this rechecking and looking up previous installations nothing has changed. I wonder if having user profiles setup in the Mac makes any difference, as the folder for Bridge Startup Scripts (as opposed to Adobe Startup Scripts) is located in user profile paths that might not exist if no user profiles have been created on the Mac... Is it posible Dr Brown's instructions were for Macs with no specific users set up... the default state the Mac originally comes at?

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10430984#10430984 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10430984#10430984

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Scripting by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines