• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installer faile to initialize That may be due to a missig file,

Engaged ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this is an old email from adobewith my download link, thanks.

It's from 2019, t says installer failed to initialize, I hope It's just the link is too old, robot doesnt recognize my email and sends me here. Could staff write to me to dona......yahoo.com

Thanks Dona ADOBE.pngINSTALLER.pngADOBE.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 will never install on a contemporary Mac. You can forget about that. It's simply not compatible. You need to sign up for Creative Cloud or look into other alternatives.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am happy to deny that, just solved by typing in the search bar "installer failed to initialize" and found this:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/install-creative-suite-mac-os-sierra.html

In my case, a mojave, mac 17, I doubled clicked on Installer, select Open package contents, navigate to contents Mac OS, I think I just double clicked on the exec file and I have PSCS6 on the dock working, but I didn't post I have Mojave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines