• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

invoke "Assign Profile" from filter plug-in?

New Here ,
May 14, 2007 May 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From within my filter plug-in, I want to call "Assign Profile" and "Convert to Profile" from the PS Image menu. It looks like the "PoorMansTypeTool" sample plug-in does something similar...uses the channel port suite's ApplyOperation() to perform a Gaussian blur.

Would ApplyOperation() work in this case? And, where do I find the correct syntax and parameter strings required for these two calls?

Thanks.
TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2007 Jun 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
No, you would need to do this in an automation plug-in. You could use <br />Listener to trigger off of your filter to do that for you.<br /><br /><Grit_O_Brien@adobeforums.com> wrote in message <br />news:3bc3e825.-1@webcrossing.la2eafNXanI...<br />> From within my filter plug-in, I want to call "Assign Profile" and <br />> "Convert to Profile" from the PS Image menu. It looks like the <br />> "PoorMansTypeTool" sample plug-in does something similar...uses the <br />> channel port suite's ApplyOperation() to perform a Gaussian blur.<br />><br />> Would ApplyOperation() work in this case? And, where do I find the correct <br />> syntax and parameter strings required for these two calls?<br />><br />> Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines