• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a Radial gradient tool on Photoshop for IPad?

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've spent hours combing through the community support pages and have yet to see one definitive answer for this simple question. Yet I'm not the only one who has been left utterly frustrated looking for this basic PS tool. And now, I give up... I cannot waste anymore time searching, I just want to know much like the unicorn, does it or doesn't it exist?

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the options bar at the top of your screen you can change the gradient type when you have the gradient tool selected.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This holds true for Photoshop on the desktop but that option isn't available on the iPad. Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can't find the options bar you mention on the iPad version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2024 Jan 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel your pain. Not the first time I've been disappointed a core feature is simply not available in the iPad version. Easier to accept lack of vignette ... but very frustrating not to be able to work around this with a radial gradient fill. NB desktop users ... as far as I can see there are no gradient type options at the top of the screen. IPad users ... if I'm missing something would love to be enlightened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 28, 2024 Jan 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tap the Paint Bucket tool then tap Gradient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not an answer. The person is looking for a radial gradient tool in the iPadOS version of photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines