• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue in 2022 Photoshop with saving slices for web

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a jpeg that is 1100 height by 450 px wide. I want to slice it into multiple slices, each being 450 px wide. However I keep getting this error message. Please help?!

 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When do you receive the error? when you click save? Where is the value entered prior to getting this error dialog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I go to Save for Web, the percentage panel won't let me surpass 71.77%, so the width is forced to stay at 323px or less. I also reverted back to my 22.5.2 version, and am still having the issue. I even tried exporting different documents of this size to see if it was a file corruption issue. But it is not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The original jpeg file itself is 450 px wide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

can you take a screenshot of the entire SFW window with your document open in it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines