• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue in Edge pixellate.

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

while creating any shape or I type anything, the edges gets pixellated when Zoom Out. It is good in its original size but when I zoom out the artboard, the edges get pixellated.
Below is the screenshot of the issue :

Shridhar25391834ca1l_0-1662964868254.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you tell us which Adobe application you're using so we can move the thread to the correct forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's Adobe Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'll move the thread to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say 'Zoom out' do you mean that you are making the artwork larger on the screen, or smaller?  I understand zooming 'out' to mean making the artwork smaller. i.e. less than 100%  There should be no pixelation when zoomed out, but there is bound to be when zooming in.  

If I am not understanding your issue, could you explain in more detail.  Screen shots are very helpful, but you need to show the entire workface because the tabs and status bar have helpful information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly, you understood my issue..  Zooming out means making the artwork smaller. i.e. less than 100% .
Here is some example : 

Shridhar25391834ca1l_0-1662981201642.png

the artboard is 1080 x 1080px .. I have zoomed out 1 click below.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines