• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue scaling of tranparent object

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I hope there is somebody out there who can help me with an issue I encountered when scaling a transparent object either as a smart object a layer group or flattened to a single layer.

When I scale down the object I have a thin outline around my object. If I flatten the object down to a white background layer the scaling down looks perfectly smooth. I have a graphic attached where I have both the flatted graphic on a white background and a copy of the same object with a transparent background on top of each other to demonstrate the artifact it is creating. I have been playing around with the different image interpolation modes but wiht no change. Anybody out there who has any idea about this. PS this happens across different artworks so it should not be an issue with the artwork.

Thanks Dirk

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anybody any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines