• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with export save

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all....I'm hoping someone can help me with a save issue on photoshop mac. I've edited an image and i'm able to save it as a psdc but not able to export to other formats....when i try the dialog box that appears has the 'save' button greyed out and i can't click within the dialog box, even to press 'cancel' - the only way to get back to my image from the dialog box is to press 'esc' on keyboard. Is anyone else having this problem and know how to solve? I've already unistalled and reinstalled photoshop but the issue remains. I've also tried the 'save as a copy' work around but same problem.

Thanks!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Thanks @Chuck Uebele and @marliton for the advice. I updated my OS and restarted and that solved it!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on your OS version you will have to save it as a copy. Either that, or flatten the image, and make sure all extra alpha channels and paths are removed. Apple made a change to its OS that caused Adobe to have to change how some files were saved. If you have an OS that doesn't cause this, you can select the old way of saving in the preferences. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. PSDC is the format for Photoshop Cloud Documents. Photoshop may be saving your files as Cloud Documents by default. You can change this behavior:

===========

To revert to the existing 'Save As' behavior, you can select the Default File Location as On your computer to see the local path while creating or saving the new documents from any of the below locations:

• Windows: Edit > Preferences > File Handling
  • macOS: Photoshop > Preferences > File Handling

=============

More info in this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/manage-cloud-documents-photoshop.html

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Chuck Uebele and @marliton for the advice. I updated my OS and restarted and that solved it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you got it working, and thanks for posting what worked for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines