• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with workspaces

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created first a new workspace, in PS (23.5.1) then i wish to add a keyboard shortcut to this workspace, so i go to Edit/keyboard shortcuts, but the new workspace does not show there, to add the new keyboard shortcut to. Only an old workspace shows there, that I have already deleted. I tried a close / open of PS. And a restart. Still no luck. can anyone possibly advise?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your new workspace should show up in keyborad shortcuts. You might try resetting preferences (Preferences > General), re-create and re-save the workspace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When creating workspace, did you checked Keyboard Shortcuts? If yes, simply change keyboard shortcut which will be remembered. If you want that set to appear from the drop-down menu you must save it as new set.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make the changes to the keyboard shortcuts, and save the workspace again with the same name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines