• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard and pen functions fall out

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came across this post and I have the same problem, but on a Mac. The answer on her question was that Windows 10 doesn't support. Does anyone know why i have this problem on my Mac?

thank you

I cannot use the keyboard to toggle the hand tool or zoom, etc. while working. If I want to zoom while working, I have to select the zoom tool with the mouse and use it that way; when trying to move the artboard, I have to stop working to select the hand tool or use the scrollbars. Holing Z will not enable me to zoom, though the cursor changes to reflect that zoom is temporarily selected; the same is true for the hand tool (it appears when space bar is held but does nothing).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

It sounds like the installation may be corrupt. You could try resetting preferences. Preferences in Photoshop

If that doesn't work you'll need the CC Cleaner Tool. Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this way..

Go to Edit < keyboard Shortcut..

select (tools) for shortcuts and make set (Photoshop Defaults)

سس.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to resetting the keyboard shortcuts to the defaults as aaishimshir suggested, you could check the Mac OS keyboard shortcuts. Make sure that none of the Adobe shortcuts are the same as any of the Mac OS shortcuts. If so, the Mac OS shortcuts can interfere with the Adobe shortcuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but im afraid no succes....

Somehow i am not able to use options like Liquify because the cursor stays a 'hand' and doesn;t show the brush....

And i can't 'grap' the image to move around

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like the installation may be corrupt. You could try resetting preferences. Preferences in Photoshop

If that doesn't work you'll need the CC Cleaner Tool. Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines