Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kyle brushes download

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to try the New Kyle brushesnow part of CC

However the download link in PS 2018 sends me to my CC profile page.

I see the right page a fraction of a second.

Anyone knows a other way to reach the brushset?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Hi,

We now have things in place so the menu command should work from non-US regions. The landing page with still be in English for now, but we will get localized pages in place as well.

The issue with the Edge browser still stands for now sorry if that is your default browser. You will land on the expected page from Photoshop, but downloading the brush files we still not work.

Sorry for the earlier trouble.

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't work for me. As PHermus said, Kyle's page comes up for a second then it redirects to the main CC account page. I think the problem is for people outside US.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link! Been searching and couldn't find the path.:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG-awesome-was getting ready to give up and found this, thanks a bunch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, I'm in France and when I click in the option "Get More Brushes" I get a very quick visit to the brushes pages and then I get redirected here Adobe France : outils de création, de marketing et de gestion documentaire

Do you know if this issue will be fixed soon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I am in Denmark, and had the same issue last night until I got hold of the link shared above. It's for Adobe, not Kyle's page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that, I've got the solution from here: Cannot download Kyle Webster brushes

And if you don't want to click on the link: Adobe Photoshop CC | Download exclusive brushes from Kyle T. Webster  use that link but make sure to open it on another browser and say you're in USA when it's asked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to be a silly region thing, when you go to the page, and it redirects you go to the bottom and click the "change region" switch it to US and retry the link. Adobe Photoshop CC | Download exclusive brushes from Kyle T. Webster

Worked for me.

Goodluck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It didnt work for me in Microsoft Edge, then I tried in Chrome and it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We now have things in place so the menu command should work from non-US regions. The landing page with still be in English for now, but we will get localized pages in place as well.

The issue with the Edge browser still stands for now sorry if that is your default browser. You will land on the expected page from Photoshop, but downloading the brush files we still not work.

Sorry for the earlier trouble.

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to download the Kyle brushes (any of them!) all I get is a page full of computereze programming symbols. How do I get it to download the actual brush files so I can install them? They look great. Would love a chance to try them out on actual work! I am using Photoshop CC 2018 in Windows 10. I have tried Edge and Chrome and Foxfire same results everywhere. I am in USA, Texas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Weaverpix,

Please see this related Forums thread:

Re: I don´t have "Get more brushes"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So am I having the same problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wouldn't call this issue solved, since the link https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/brushes.html does not have a download button. Or a button to purchase brushes. What it has is a short bio of Kyle, and a notice that you need Photoshop in order to get brushes. You get that notice even if you're signed into Adobe, and you have Photoshop open. It's a dead end. Not a solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So you are seeing this? And if you Sign in it doesn't change to have downloads?

Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 5.31.42 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.  In photoshop I click: get new brushes
  2. It takes me to the page of your screenshot
  3. I click sign-in
  4. It briefly shows the sign-in page
  5. Then I am automatically signed in.
  6. Then it loops back to the screen shot page again
  7. Then I still do not get the new brushes.
  8. It is just an endless loop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you go directly here using your default browser are you signed in? https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop.html
If not, can you try signing in. Then try your step 1. again. Also what version of Ps and OS are you using? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Even like this, it's the exact same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is exactly what is happening to me aswell!! I click on the "Sign in to download" and the loop starts all over again with no brushes to be found. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

correct SG... that same page just loads over and over again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It gets even worse. I tried going to Kyle's brushes via the Adobe blog. I was asked to sign in. I'm already signed in. Instead of taking me to a sign-in page, the "Sign-In" link redirects to a promotion for an Adobe event (Workday something or other). If you click in the blog on the link for Kyle's brushes, it directs you to Kyle's website. Which has no download link. But does have a link to Adobe, where you can go if you want to continue this endless, chaotic, loop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm in Mexico and I keep being redirected and not shown the available Kyle Brushes!! What can I do? Non of the links in this conversation have made any difference 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same issue and I am located in NC, United States...Any link I click (whether from "Get Brushes" within Photoshop or clicking any of the links that I've found both in this forum and elsewhere) directs me to this page and asks me to sign-in (despite being signed in). I click "Sign-In to Download" and I sign-in and this exact same page just reloads again and again and again...

chbroyles88_0-1613931944209.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very very Annoying Adobe FYI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines