• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Language is Now In Spanish

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the newest verison of Photoshop because I am a Creative Cloud member, so it is always up-to-date. But since the update, there are a ton of things that are going wrong one of which is crashing, CPU elevation and now when I try to do spell check, it set to Spanish when my preferences are all set to English. There is something very wrong with this verison of Photoshop. Please fix ASAP

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @Heidi Kinney. Welcome to the Photoshop Community. Need more info to help you figure this out.

Could you please share the system info of Photoshop from Help > System info > Copy & paste into a text document > upload and share with us?

You've mentioned at least three issues. Please add screenshots & specific details about this.

In the meantime, as a primary troubleshooting step, try this:

Go to the location of the preference folder below and rename it to backup. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

• macOS: In the Finder, hold down the Option key when using the Go menu > Library > Go to Preferences/Adobe Photoshop [version] Settings
  • Rename the Adobe Photoshop folder by adding a .old at the end. (Adobe Photoshop 2023 > Rename > Adobe Photoshop 2023. old)

These changes will give a fresh start to Photoshop as a fresh install.

Let me know how it goes. Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines