Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layer Color Coding

Participant ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Right now there are 6 colors for layer color coding (yellow, orange, green, blue, red, purple). I would love to have more colors available. Is there somewhere in the preferences to do this? Or if not, even some kind of "hack"? Thanks!

Austin 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Austin.  I think I answered one of your queestions a few days ago.

You are not the first person to make this request.  You need to ask again on the feedback site 

Adobe Photoshop Family

I did wonder if there was an extension that would give additional layer organisation features, but I could not find one.

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.photoshop.html

If you lodge a request on the feedback site, please provide a link to your post there, and we'll hopefully get a bunch of people add their names to the request.  'Squeaky wheels get oiled' is a saying that applies here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Trevor! Yes, thank you for all your help. 🙂

I just posted there. Here's the link! https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/color-picker-for-layer-color-coding/60d13987a... 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines