• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layer issue, Photoshop 2020 21.2.0

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed update this morning (2020 21.2.0) and this problem started right away!!!

I attached a screenshot of the original photo with one layer (handwriting on graph paper) set on multiply (you see a second --photoshop created?--solid layer behind it). This opaque "layer" is almost an artifact or state history. I want it gone!!! When i try to move layer 1  the opaque one does not move. 

I add multiply layers to my work all the time and this is now super annoying!!!!! I have checked  Legacy Compositing in preferences. no help.

Please help someone!!!

WHY DID I EVER UPDATE this stupid thing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Preferences>Performance, have you tried turning off Legacy Compositing? Here are two articles that might be helpful: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/legacy-compositing-what-does-it-do/td-p/10154517?page=1

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html

Let us know if that takes care of the issue!

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you--I had the same problem and that seems to have fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines