• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layers Masks

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using 2 versions of the same image to give either variations of sky or foreground. How do you load them in the viewing window so they exactly merge the same without movement. I there a quick snap action to align.prior to using Layers Masks.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not completely sure what you mean but have you tried 

File > Scripts > Load Files into Stack

yet? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply . Yes SCRIPS is the answer . I did find it myself by playing around, but I appreciate your response.

When I watch tutorials on layers masks they tend to start with both images loaded and they dont show how to have both in the layers window .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One can also drag and drop one image onto another image’s Canvas or copy/paste or use Layer > Duplicate Layer …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am a little late to the party, John, but you may want to also consider this approach:

Both versions in one file allowing you turn on the eye for selected layers to display each version.

Use the Layer Comps panel to display the alternate versions (layer choice group) using this technique.

As more alternate versions come to mind, just add them to the file and the Layer Comp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines