• 한국 커뮤니티
    Comunidad dedicada para hablantes de coreano
Salir

Licensing stoped working

Nuevo aquí ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copiar vínculo al Portapapeles

Copiado

I am running Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium which I initially bought legally about ten years ago. Yesterday I installed and ran AVG TuneUp, all went well but I realized PS CS4 was no longer working. The PS window would open and then I would receive a long error message 148:3 which generally stated that "Licensing for this product has stopped working."

I contacted AVG help, they remotely accessed my computer and told me it was not a TuneUp issue [it obviously was caused by AVG TuneUp] and suggested I contact Adobe, which I did. After much back and forth they said they could not assist since it was an outdated program.

Somehow in installing AVG TuneUp most of my Systems Restore Points were deleted, so that course of action is out. I do have the serial number and original CS4 discs, perhaps reinstalling them would be the best option.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated - christian

TEMAS
Acciones y scripts , Windows

Vistas

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Directrices de la comunidad
Sé amable y respetuoso, muestra títulos de crédito de la fuente de contenido original y busca duplicados antes de publicar. Más información
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copiado

Perhaps your credentials were wiped out try to activate it from the help menu activate.

JJMack

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Sé amable y respetuoso, muestra títulos de crédito de la fuente de contenido original y busca duplicados antes de publicar. Más información
community guidelines
Nuevo aquí ,

Copiado

Thanks for that suggestion! You have to bear with me, the help menu in which program? I cannot access PhotoShop. While the screen pops up, the minute I click on anything, it shuts down.

[Links removed by moderator]

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Nuevo aquí ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copiado

MÁS RECIENTES

All I had to do is reinstall PS - had to run a couple of the CS 4 disks! Duuhhhhh

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines