Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom & Photoshop color doesn't match | same Color Workspace

Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

my colors of Lightroom and Photoshop doesn't match. I'm working on both in Adobe RGB and no Color Profiles (Adobe color).
Open file in LR "Edit in PS" and save in Photoshop - the colors have changed dramatically.

LR-RAW-vs-PSD.JPG

Win 10 / x86

LR classic version: 10.3

PS version: 22.4.2 20210602.r.242 a4f6042 x64

ACR version: 13.3.0.807

I also add in the Color Management the monitor profile " sRGB IEC61966-2.1 " with "Use my settings" checked and setted it to default (for both monitors). I also added a virtual sRGB version.

But the problem is still there (of course after a newstart every time I changed something).
And ideas? Would be so great, if you could help me!LR-Preferences_External Editing.JPGPS2021_Color-Settings.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Hm, that's strange. Then we're back to the monitor profile.

Double-check it, and remember to relaunch Photoshop and Lightroom whenever you change monitor profile. The profile is loaded at application startup, and the same profile is used for the entire session even if changed on system level. That change isn't picked up until next relaunch.

Again, just change the profile in the "Devices" section, using sRGB IEC61966-2.1. Don't go into the "Advanced" section, there's nothing there that needs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Okay now it workes!

1) The Default profiles must stay in Preset folder:

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings\Adobe\Presets\Defaults

CameraProfiles_Presets-Defaults.JPG

2) All the profiles from the Program-Data folder must be copied to

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles

kathrins38782390_0-1627764370915.png

3) All folders from step 2 copied into this path:

C:\Users\schie\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles

Now the profiles works in LR and in ACR as well 

And I would also like to linkt to this case:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw/adobe-camera-raw-missing-camera-profiles/td-p/10087240

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had one image with a color mismatch between Lightroom and Photoshop.  It was a psd image, and I don't know why or how, but there were some adjustments present to the image in the develop module of LR.  When I reset ACR in LR develop module, the image in LR now matched the PS image.  Simple error.  Something to check before going down the rabbit hole!  Of course this was only a problem with one image, not all of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines