• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Magic wand also makes the pixels outside the border 50% transparent

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't understand, look at the picture. I use photoshop mostly for modifying textures in games, so i can't have that, if you know how to fix this please tell mehow can i make this stop.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to me that you have problem with anti-aliasing. One quick way to fix this when using selection tool is to create layer mask then to use Levels from Image menu on Layer mask to remove grey values from mask.

remove-greys-from-layer-mask.gif

Grey values will be between white and black color on mask, greys are transition between black and white. Later you can load selection from mask or apply layer mask.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Set the tolerance to 0 in the options bar at the top of the screen. Your screenshot doesn't show what you have it set to. Setting it to 0 will make it only select 1 exact color and you will have no antialiasing. You can adjust the number as needed.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines