• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Match layer colors

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help! I work with a copy of my back ground  layer as a smart object layer so that I can use the camera raw filer. I use another layer for my retouching. When I go back to tweak the color on the object layer the color on my retouching layer no longer matchs the retouching layer. Is there a way to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant to say the color on the retouching layer no longer matchs the color of the smart object layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the ACR smart filter enabled so its filters the smart Object layers content colors? Which colors was your retouching layer matched to . How did you match the colors? Did you re-adjust the ACR smart Filter?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ACR filter is enabled on the smart object layer. Above this layer is my

retouching layer. When I changed the color in ACR filter my retouching

layer no longer matchs the ACR smart object layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why shoud thet if you change the ACR setting you change the colors. So they no longer match the colors on the layer above are any blending mode involved.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do the Color correction with Adjustment Layers atop the Raw SO and the touch-up Layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Place both your original image layer along with the retouching layer inside the Smart Object.

To do your retouching, simply open the Smart Object and edit the retouching layer without harming the pixels on the original layer below.

When you make edits using the Camera Raw filter applied to the Smart Object you will changing the combined results of the original and retouching layers.

layers-panel.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines