Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

memory management

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2007 Jun 03, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble about memory management:
I defined some class, for example calssA, when I use "new" to allccate or free some memory, for example,
classA* pclassA = new classA
or delete pclassA
the vlaue of sSPBasic will change occasionally, but I don't konw why!

I would greatly appreciate any comments/ideas/suggestions.
Thanks in advance
TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2007 Jun 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Having sSPBasic change during the same run of Photoshop is very odd. Sounds <br />like you might have some memory coruption. Are you seeing this in a sample <br />project from the SDK?<br /><br />See other threads about the use of PIUNew.<br /><br /><yijiang_zhang@adobeforums.com> wrote in message <br />news:3bc4138c.-1@webcrossing.la2eafNXanI...<br />>I am having trouble about memory management:<br />> I defined some class, for example calssA, when I use "new" to allccate or <br />> free some memory, for example,<br />> classA* pclassA = new classA<br />> or delete pclassA<br />> the vlaue of sSPBasic will change occasionally, but I don't konw why!<br />><br />> I would greatly appreciate any comments/ideas/suggestions.<br />> Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines