• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing actions in Photoshop

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2024 Aug 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. First time question. I poked around a bit but cannot find a suitable answer. I'm using the latest version of Photoshop. I have to alter and save, then flatten and convert to PDF to be able to use my work. I set up an Action to save the file, flatten the image and then save as PDF. And it all works correctly and saves the PDF in the same folder. A day later the same action will work in saving the file. Looks to be running through the next steps but no PDF appears. Not sure if it is saving in the Blue Nowhere or what. Is it because the action is tied to a particular folder? I didn't think that would be the case but I am at a loss. Did I miss a step? Untitled-1.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 14, 2024 Aug 14, 2024

Untitled-12.jpg

Thank you for the offer of assistance but in making this screenshot for you I realized what was happening. I work with several customers and the PDFs were saving in the folder of the original customer I made the action with. I will have to make actions for each customer. Thank you again for the offer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2024 Aug 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2024 Aug 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots with the fully expanded Action (so each step that can be expanded being expanded)? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-12.jpg

Thank you for the offer of assistance but in making this screenshot for you I realized what was happening. I work with several customers and the PDFs were saving in the folder of the original customer I made the action with. I will have to make actions for each customer. Thank you again for the offer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Or you could use a Script instead of an Action. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines