• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing patterns in Fill dialog

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit + Fill, the loaded Fill patterns, dots, sandstone, newspaper, diagonal; ect; have disappeared to be replaced with the categories, Trees, Water and Grass, [cursing removed] Adobe?  An update maybe?  I can't figure out how to access the other options that were previously available and are now MIA. When I tried to post this question elsewhere, I got the error "*select a topic..." and no place to select the topic, so I might make the post. Adobe seems to be[cursing removed] like a football bat. 

[keep your language civil]

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Hi!

Here is a suggestion to try: From the Pattherns Panel, click on the flyout menu at top right and select "Legacy Patterns and More" from the menu. Search at the bottom of the panel and open the folder, and see if the missing patterns are there.

Let us know if that works?

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you should start by providing a more meaningful description. 

Where did »dots«, »sandstone« etc. originate?

Did you purchase/load them or create them yourself? 

Where did you store or save the pat-files? 

If you stored/saved them in an appropriate location are they available via »Import Patterns« from the Patterns Panel’s dropdown menu? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

Here is a suggestion to try: From the Pattherns Panel, click on the flyout menu at top right and select "Legacy Patterns and More" from the menu. Search at the bottom of the panel and open the folder, and see if the missing patterns are there.

Let us know if that works?

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines