Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mojave OS ans Photoshop CS4

New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mojave OS ans Photoshop CS4

I was told via online help in the chat with an agent that if I upgrade to Mojave OS I'll be able to keep my photoshop cs4 running, but it is not working anymore. I start the app and get no result, nothing shows up on the screen. If I go to see the running apps on my macbook the photoshop shows up as "running" app but I have no sign of it on my screen whatsoever. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No - you were misinformed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would suggest to back your system to an earlier version or get a newer version of Photoshop. If you decide to backdate your system, you will need to backup all your data then wipe your computer and install an earlier operating system. Just make sure you back up the entire system including the user and the appications, etc. Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines