• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving a Lightroom photo to Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on Edit in Photoship from the pull down box in Lightroom, a bar appears at the top that says "opening in Photoshop" and a blue line moves about halfway across the bar, then I get a message that says "Edit in Photoshop failed, Photoshop could not be opened."  How do I move a photo from Lightroom to edit it in Photoshop?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the current version of Photoshop installed on your computer? Did you try opening Photoshop before trying to send a photo to it from Lightroom? Which version of Lightroom are you using, Lightroom or Lightroom Classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 24.01...just updated 3 days ago but problem still exists.  I have tried opening Photoshop before trying to send a photo.  Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad!  I have Lightroom (formerly Lightroom CC), NOT Lightroom Classic.  Version 6.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what is asked above, can you post some screenshot to illustrate the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deborah27234553mdud_1-1669085881939.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deborah27234553mdud_0-1669086035232.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the first screenshot, the blue line gets to the midway point very quickly, then pauses for approximately a minute and then I get the message in the second screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue but the message box says go to privacy and security to allow ps to open. This has never happened before and have no idea what to do next.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In your system settings (Apple menu.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines