• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muiltishops

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the pay by month plan. I just noticed that I have TWO different versions of Photoshop, why?

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can adjust the update preferences and whether older versions get removed.. Instructions at https://jkost.com/blog/2022/02/disabling-auto-update-for-adobe-applications.html#:~:text=Click%20the....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are two places where you can choose to keep older versions when installing a new version: One is in the Creative Cloud preferences as Barbara showed, but if auto-updating is not enabled you are also asked at the time you install a newer version manually. So when you installed last fall’s updates, if you were asked if you wanted to delete older versions and you answered No, then the old version is still there too. But you can use the installer in the Creative Cloud application to delete any version you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines