Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Photoshop 23.5 always fullscreen and hide my wnidows taskbar

Enthusiast ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all.

Whenever i edit picture on my Photoshop 23.5.0, the photoshop always become fullscreen. And make my windows taksbar hiden. I can not make it smaller, i can not close it becouse no button close there, so the solusion for now is close using forcing alt+f4.

Anybody has solution? thanks

Photoshop.jpg

######
Raizen 7, 40Gb Ram, RTX 3060, Win 11 -- All of Software in the world are just tools. Buy it if it works for you 🙂
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Hi simply press F multiple times to change it or go to windows workspace essentials or essential classic...regards

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi simply press F multiple times to change it or go to windows workspace essentials or essential classic...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not default behaviour, testing on Win using latest 23.5.0 Photoshop. It is not even sticky from my testing. You can try reseting preferences what can be solution for many weird things in Photoshop https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

To exit Full Screen With Menu Bar go to View > Screen Mode > Standard Screen Mode or press F key on your keyboard twice as already suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks @lambiloon and @Bojan Živković , solved for now.

######
Raizen 7, 40Gb Ram, RTX 3060, Win 11 -- All of Software in the world are just tools. Buy it if it works for you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines