• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My photoshop won't install

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to download the photoshop installer from the adobe website but then this message appeared

Luiz_1810_0-1628918569204.png

When i click "ok", it redirects me to the exact same download page and the same error happens again

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which device are you downloading to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am downloading it to my pc (C:) disk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It didn't worked, the same message appeared again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Luiz_1810_2-1629137588972.png

Luiz_1810_3-1629137607852.png

Is this what your were looking for?

Also, i downloaded the NVIDIA Studio Driver but it still didn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your EXACT version of Windows (including build number if Windows 10)? Please let us know if you are not sure how to find out.  Also, is it a 32-bit, 64-bit, or ARM system (let us know if you are not sure how to find out)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the trouble, but  i don't know how to find any of these

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely your version of Windows is not new enough.

Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/which-version-of-windows-operating-system-am-i-running-6...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says the windows version is 1809, is this the latest??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The system requirements for the current version of Photoshop is "Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1809 or later".  

This leads to a different question:  Which version of Photoshop are you trying to install?

If installing Photoshop October 2020 release (version 22.0) and later, you should be fine with Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1809 or later.

To get up and running with Photoshop as quickly as possible, I would go to the Adobe Help & Support web page:
https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Then, click on the Contact Us at the lower right to start a Support Chat.  It's a Virtual Assistant at first, but type in something like "Cannot install Photoshop" to get to a live person.  Troubleshooting installation issues can take some time.  I suggest having at least 45 minutes to an hour available prior to starting the support chat.

Adobe Help and Support page showing the Contact Us option at the lower rightAdobe Help and Support page showing the Contact Us option at the lower right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines